A MEDITERRANEAN TOWN WITH WONDERFUL VIEWS
Spend a few special days with your whole family or golf friends at Ciclotel Village Meliá Villaitana. Its golf courses and the quality of its services will guarantee that both adults and children enjoy the Costa Blanca to the full.
The use of Bermuda Princess (Cynodon Dactilon) grass on the tees, fairways and rough of both courses guarantees excellent conditions for any level of play.
The greens use agrostis estolonífera (variety providence) grass which gives them excellent playing quality and superb performance even just after perforation
7 NIGHTS GOLF PACKAGE INCLUDE:
- Free airport transfer door to door
- Accommodation at Ciclotel Melia Villaitana in Benidorm
- Breakfast & Dinner
- 2 green fee Levante per person/stay
- 3 green fee Poniente per person/stay
- Buggy included (Poniente course)
- Free WIFI
- Free gym
Group package from 8 persons
- Practise area 300m long with natural grass and more than 30 teeing positions
- Two putting greens
- Two practise bunkers
- Approach area
- Restaurant – capacity indoors for 60 people – outdoor terrace for 100 people – Mediterranean cuisine
- Changing rooms – Showers for men and women
- Club locker
- 80 buggies with GPS
- Trolleys and electric trolleys
- Club hire: 8 right-handed man– 1 left-handed man, 1 right-handed ladies
- Free WiFi in the Club House
- Complimentary transfers to and from Ciclotel Village Melia Villaitana
Villaitana Golf has two golf courses. The American styled Campo de Golf de Levante par 72 has wide fairways, exquisitely designed greens and is over 6,576 metres long, offering stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Finestrat mountains.
The Campo de Golf de Poniente par 62 is 3,858 metres long and is located on the slopes of a pretty pine-wooded valley and also offers views of the sea and the mountains.
Designed for different par 3s and par 4s, this is the shorter of the two courses (taking approximately 3 and a half hours) but thrills and excitement are also guaranteed as the course requires a greater short iron dominance and is very demanding for players with a lower handicap although all its holes offer alternatives for players with higher handicaps.
The courses were designed by the ex professional American golfer Jack Nicklaus considered by many as the greatest player of all time having won the highest number of majors. He now manages one of the most important golf course design companies in the world.