Ciclotel values great importance to the protection of your personal data. Ciclotel respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated with the highest confidentially. We use your information to make your order(s) as fast and easy as possible. If we wish to use your data for other purposes, we are obliged to request your permission. Ciclotel will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
On this page we like to inform in a clear and transparent way our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information.
To ensure your privacy, we carefully handle your personal data. In all cases, Ciclotel conforms to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) wich means that in any case:
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we want to point this out to you and respect these rights;
- The processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes of which they are used for;
- We will ask for your explicit consent if needed, for the processing of your personal data;
- We do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
Ciclotel uses the data of its customers in the following way:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute your order and to keep you informed of the progress.
- With your consent we store your personal information, the details regarding your order and your use of our services to make ordering at Ciclotel as pleasant as possible. This allows us to personalize the website and improve it in your favor.
- We use your e-mail address to keep you informed about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- If you place an order with Ciclotel, we store - if desired - your data on a secure server. You can enter a username and password for storing your name and address, phone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details. This also gives you ease of use, because you do not have to fill in that data with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- When you respond to an action or contest, we ask your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Ciclotel does not sell your data
Ciclotel will not sell your personal information to third parties. We only share your address details with parties that we use for carrying out your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
When you provide your details to Ciclotel, your details fall under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). This law provides rules regarding the processing and protection of your personal data. Here (www.aepd.es) you can view the data at the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD).
If you have any questions about the privacy statement of Ciclotel, please contact us. Our customer service will help you in case you want information about the use of your data or when you want to change it.
This privacy statement has been prepared with the utmost care. If you still see reason for a supplement, we would be happy receive your email on firstname.lastname@example.org.