Calpe, Altea and Benidorm are already synonyms of winter training camps for cyclists. Every year many professional teams and cycling clubs from all over Europe flock to Costa Blanca to enjoy the warm climate and spectacular riding, which the region has to offer. That is the reason why 80% of all world pro teams have their pre season training camps in Northern Costa Blanca.
CYCLING PACKAGE INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer in service cars or mini busses door to door to your hotel
- Accommodation with breakfast & dinner (can be upgraded to full board)
- Buffet style meals with juices, water and wine for dinner
- Extra 1,5 L water per day, per person
- Use of bike room, bike clean with workshop
- Self- laundry of sport kit after training session in Melia Villaitana
- Use of the gym
- Hire Corratec Carbon Road Bike 105, only 7€ per day
- Special price laundry
- Service car hire
Group package from 20 persons
For individual package booking please send request to email@example.com
EMAIL ONE WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR TRIP:
To put any of your last-minute concerns at ease, we send you an email one week prior to your trip that includes the name and phone number of your travel assistant. We also remind you of our meeting location, list of any final changes and other details. Nothing is left to chance.
MOST POPULAR ROUTE IN THE AREA
Coll de Rates (from Parcent) - Cat 2 / 6.5km / 5%
Hands down Costa Blanca’s most famous climb. Twisting and turning road snaking up the mountain.
Coll de Rates (from Bolulla)- Cat 3 / 15,3km / 3%
The less popular, but much longer ascent of Coll de Rates. Definitely worth a go.